Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How lucky am I?

Every single day at my house is comical. My kids crack me up all the time. Addison says something every day without fail that makes me laugh so hard I'm about to pee my pants or at the very least, smile and shake my head.

This morning it was "yellow" day at school. Addison had already gotten dressed and was downstairs coloring at the kitchen table when I realized I had forgotten it was yellow day. I told her I had forgotten about yellow day and we should go upstairs and change her clothes. Without missing a beat she informed me that she did not want to change her clothes and she would just wear the black shirt she had on (which was actually a navy floral dress) because "it already had stink on it". Eventually I talked her into changing her outfit and told her she could wear the dress tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment